Aberdeen Newborn, Maternity, Baby & Family Photography
Alessia Galeffi Baby Photography is working to reduce the risk of transmission to the lowest reasonably practicable level, by taking the following preventative measures.
1. Customers will be required to advise me if they had or have any symptoms such as coughs, sickness or vomiting or has been in contact with anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms, suspected of having Covid-19 or has had a Covid-19 positive test result at least 24 hours before their session. Appointments will be re-arranged, at no cost.
2. Clients will have to arrive on time for their appointment.
3. Before and after every photography session the studio is deep cleaned by using disinfectant and steam cleaning. All props, blankets and outfits used are washed between portrait sessions.
4. All Clients will have to use sanitizer on arrival and leave their jacket and bags in the provided basket. No shoes allowed in the Studio. It's extremely important bring over less clothes and stuff as possible.
5. I respectfully ask that clients only bring one other person to their photoshoot to prevent too many people being in the studio at once.
6. Face masks must be worn before entering the Studio and remove ONLY when requested for photo-shooting.Please provide proof of exemption on the day. Even kids from 5 years old should wear it.
7. No coffee/tea or water will be offered and even the toilet are not available in any case.
8. Cash payment will still be allowed although I do prefer payment by bank transfer or paypal.
9. Parents may be asked to help move their children and babies as requested by the photographer. During the portrait session instructions to the clients will be given from the distance stipulated by and in accordance with the social distancing rules.
Due to the restrictions imposed by social distancing, it may not be appropriate to offer usual studio sessions and poses, particularly with regard to newborn and maternity sessions. To carry out these types of sessions where social distancing may not be possible due to safety, a bespoke policy will be put in place between the photographer and their customer